by R J Hansford
Taking its title from the penultimate line of the poem Ptarmigan, this collection is grouped into five themed clusters:-
1. Groundwork—family connections with the building industry.
2. Place Name—childhood in a New Forest Parish.
3. Dualities—exploring nationality.
4. Conversions—poet as seer.
5. Oldest Profession—the craft of poetry.
Of course, these are not hermetically-sealed sections. Many of the poems work on several levels, and could well be placed in more than one category.
£6.00 free p&p
ISBN : 9781906385101